Phone no.: +7(952)353-32-12
It is natural to wish to have a picture with which you feel affinity.
Write to the artist what picture you like, and you will get the information about the price of the picture.
Except the picture or instead of it you can always order a poster or the modern press on a canvas with the autograph of the author.
Everyone can afford such option of possession.
Artist OPULS (Pavlov Sergey Markovich)
A brief biography of the artist:
Sergei Markovich Opuls was born on May 10, 1962 in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan. In 1982 he graduated from the Republican Art College of P.P. Benkov. 1982-1986 - Helicopter school in Samarkand, service in the Armed Forces, Afghanistan. Since 1987 Sergey Opuls (Pavlov) lives and works in St. Petersburg. He is a member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 1998, a bachelor of contemporary art, a participant of more than 80 collective and solo exhibitions in St. Petersburg, Leningrad region, Moscow, Hamburg, Paris, Sarajevo, the winner of art competitions in Russia and abroad, a participant in auction sales in Europe and the USA.
Sergei Opuls is an active participant and laureate of several international plein-airs:
• Repinsky plein-air (Chuguev, Ukraine)
• Kurgalsky plein-air (Leningrad region, 2012-2013) - artistic director
• Marine plein-air «Sea Fever» (St. Petersburg-Leningrad region, 2012-2014) - art director
• Demidov plein-air (Leningrad Region, 2015) - artistic director
• Abakumovsky plein-air (Kolomna, 2014),
• Norwegian Imperial plein-air (Spidberg, Norway, 2014) - artistic director
• The first international plein-air them. S.Yu. Zhukovsky (Pruzhany, Belarus, 2015)
• Plein-airs of the Silver Ring of Russia (Leningrad region, 2016-2017) - artistic director
• Imperial plein-air (Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2017) - Artistic Director
• 11th All-Russian plein-air for the 870th Anniversary of Veliky Ustyug (Vologda Region, 2017)
• International plein-air «Zarasai - edge of lakes» (Zarasai, Lithuania, 2017)
· Prague Imperial plein-air(Prague, Czech Republic, 2018) - artistic director
· Plein Air "Temples of Alexander Nevsky" (Pskov, 2018) - artistic director
Since 2009, by the means of his artworks Sergei Opuls has been carrying out the art sponsorship of regional, corporate events and charity auctions in the city.
2000 - Bachelor's Degree in Contemporary Art, "Association of the Art of the Peoples of the World" (Moscow).
2009 - Diploma of 1st degree from Art Week (5th Russian Art Week, Moscow) for winning the landscape contest among professionals, nomination "Realistic Painting";
2009 - Medal "Talent and Vocation" from the "Peacemaker" Alliance (Moscow) for the promotion of peace.
2014 - Diploma of the VI International literary and art festival "Russian myths" of Y. Druzhnikova (Djenovichi, Montenegro) for artistic achievements in the development of the best traditions of Russian culture.
2016 - Gratitude of the Non-Profit Partnership Silver Ring for personal and fruitful participation in the promotion of the Silver Ring of Russia project.
2017 - Gratitude of the Interregional Public Organization for Promoting the Revival of Culture, Spirituality and Patriotism "The Alexander Nevsky Brotherhood" for the great personal contribution to the work of the Brotherhood.
Sergei Opuls's paintings are in private collections in Russia and CIS countries, Uzbekistan, Europe, Australia and the US, as well as in the state museums in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus:
• Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic (St. Petersburg),
• The Museum of the History of the Russian Submarine Force (St. Petersburg),
• Military Medical Museum (St. Petersburg),
• Cultural Center «Ozerov's House» (Kolomna),
• Memorial and Art Museum of I.E. Repin (Chuguev, Ukraine),
• The State Museum "Pruzhany Palacic" (Pruzhany, Belarus),
• International Museum "The Belltower of the World" (Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina),
• Cultural center - the Dusiatos art gallery (Dusiatos, Lithuania),
• The State Memorial Museum of AV Suvorov (St. Petersburg).
Questions to Opuls
Question: Do you distinguish the artist and the person?
Paintings gallery[ hide the list ]
The painting is the poetry which is seen, and the poetry is the painting which is heard. (The commonplace)
Opuls in the Net